PanARMENIAN.Net - The remains of three Nagorno-Karabakh servicemen were recovered from Jrakan and Martuni on Wednesday, January 27, according to Karabakh's State Service for Emergency Situations.
Since November 13, the Nagorno-Karabakh rescue teams have found the bodies and remains of 1321 people, including 15 civilians, who have failed to leave their homes when their settlements went under Azerbaijan's control.
Search and rescue operations will continue in Hadrut and Jrakan on Tuesday, the press service of the Emergency Services said. Family members and parents of missing soldiers are also participating in the process.
Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan said earlier that some 3500 bodies had been recovered from the zone of hostilities in Karabakh as of January 20, and that the final death toll from the six-week war wouldn't surpass 4000.